- Visit Tulsa: a useful site published by the Tulsa Convention and Visitors Bureau that includes information about restaurants and things to do around the city
- Tulsa Guide: the most recent visitor’s guide published by Visit Tulsa
- Art Deco Walking Tour (Downtown, self-guided): a map for checking out some of Tulsa’s great Art Deco architecture
- Downtown Map
- Tulsa Map
- Visitor’s Guide to Tulsa: a piece published in the local paper, Tulsa World, about what to see and where to go while you’re in town
Local Shops: Interested in souvenirs? Many local artisans create and sell a variety of Oklahoma crafts, clothing, and accessories. Visit these shops if you have time.
- Decopolis (Downtown)
- Dwelling Spaces (Downtown)
- Okie Crowe (Downtown)
- Made: The Indie Emporium Shop (Downtown)
- Ida Red (Brookside)
- Gilcrease Museum Store (north of Downtown)
Want to pick up some books while you’re in town? Gardner’s Used Books is known as the largest used bookstore in Oklahoma. They also sell comics, music, and have a cozy comfort food restaurant next door.